Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Picking Up Lines



Have I told you that I am no longer with Alfian? It’s been a while. I was breaking up on him not because I don’t love him anymore. I do. So much. The distance really matters. I realize that I am the one who can’t stand a long distance relationship. Even though it can’t be categorized as “long distance” as to travel from my town to his just takes about an hour, lack of meeting frequency is a problem. He is considerably busy, so am I (my school task never ends), so we met just at least once in a month. It was hard for me. I always missed him so badly. 

Breaking up doesn’t mean we turn into enemy. We still befriend. When we were together, he was not only my boo, he’s also my best friend. No secrets I hid from him. He knew me so well. I even told him about how I got bored on our relationship. Then he gave in, and (maybe) hoped that our relationship status has changed, but not our love.

Now I can’t count how many ex-boyfriends I had so far. It’s like a long list. I want a true love, a love that lasts forever. But it seems to be very cliché. If I were too picky, I wouldn’t have chances to have a boyfriend. It means that I would be lonely, feels like unlovable, and feels ugly. I hate it. That’s who I am. Unique, isn’t it? :D An one-year relationship is like the greatest achievement I have ever had.  I mostly had a three month relationship. That’s because I often dated wrong guys. A smoker, a fool, a player, a broken-homer, etc. For broken-homer, I actually don’t have a problem at all with it, but my mom nagged me. yeah, something like she loves me so much, she knows that I’m a good girl (my mom never knew when I’m fooling around. :D). So  I deserve a better man, the best one. However, a marriage begins from dating. I have to be a little bit more serious in this case.

Alfian is the first guy whom I let my mom knows about. I told her about him, he came to my house. I’m sure my mom likes him. And she really does. She trust on him.  I don’t tell my mom about our breakup. And I don’t dare to bring my boyfriend home (I’m not sure my mom will like him, and I don’t want my mom thinks that I am a player.). yes, I have a new boyfriend now.
See my relationship status now?

After this post, I am gonna tell you about him. Now I have to feed my cats and my kittens. Can you believe? I have 4 kittens and 4 cats. I promise I’m gonna tell you about this too. 

Talk to you later. I’ll be right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment